Travel Reporting – The power of transformative data
CTM’s travel reporting tools offer a highly visual representation of your corporate travel program’s performance, enabling you need to make informed and actionable decisions to drive savings and efficiencies.
Better insights lead to better business travel
With CTM SMART Data you can access and dissect complex travel data at the click of a button.
Easily create and share intuitive dashboard reports with your team for more meaningful and digestible insights, or deep-dive into your data with customised reports. CTM SMART Data lets you take control of your future travel spend by identifying cost savings opportunities with predictive forecasting and travel trend analysis.
Influence and enhance your travel policy
Key benefits of CTM SMART Data:
- Faster and more intuitive reports – on-demand access to all your travel data from any device
- Digestible data – your choice of summarised dashboard insights or detailed customised reports across a full range of travel spend and behaviour
- Visualise and dissect complex data in a single click, across every aspect of travel spend using dynamic filtering
- Complete visibility of your travel spend with consolidated data from multiple sources (GDS and partner agencies).
- Optimise future travel spend with predictive forecasting and travel trend analysis – easily identify possible savings through purchasing and booking behaviours.
- Identify cost savings opportunities pre-ticketing to reduce spend
- Influence and enhance your travel policy: pinpoint data trends to drive savings, identify policy breaches to improve compliance, leverage industry benchmarking data, enhance supplier negotiations, maximise duty of care
- Cloud-based technology enables virtually unlimited global accessibility
- Single, global reporting hub for multi-region travel programs. Consolidate and interrogate data by region, cost centre, department, team and individual
FIND OUT HOW ENHANCED DATA CAN TRANSFORM YOUR TRAVEL PROGRAM AND BUDGET
Request a demo today.
SHARE THIS PAGE: