Allure Travel by CTM is the award-winning leisure division of Corporate Travel Management (CTM) providing inspirational leisure escapes for the discerning traveller.
As part of our business, we are proud to support a talented group of experienced and knowledgeable travel professionals to manage their own client portfolio supported by CTM’s global network, buying power and technology solutions.
We are seeking experienced leisure travel professionals who wish to build and manage their own business as an Independent Contractor (IC).
If you’re looking for a better work/life balance, uncapped earnings and complete managerial autonomy, you’ve found it. Work from home or in a CTM office, and enjoy the support of CTM’s global buying power, technology infrastructure and 24/7 service support.
Our Independent Contractors thrive under their own leadership, and retain complete control of their business while reaping the benefits of their hard work and professionalism. One of our ICs was recently honoured with the Virtuoso 2015 award for Most Admired Advisor Australia/New Zealand! We know our solution needs to be easy, simple and supportive – and we strongly believe that CTM and Allure Travel provide the infrastructure and environment to successfully grow your business.
Our business is here to support you
- Technology assistance with implementation and on-going support for CTM issued hardware and software
- Comprehensive financial support, reconciliation and reporting
- Opportunity to engage CTM employed staff to assist with after-hours calls giving you peace of mind 24/7
- Full service ticketing options including self-ticket, central ticketing facilities and after-hours assistance
We have numerous long-term strategic industry partnerships with airlines, hotels, car rental companies, as well as with various key corporate and leisure industry providers globally. Our partnerships and relationships provide the best commissions, client amenities and marketing opportunities in the industry. We know these relationships are critical to your success.
- Virtuoso: we are proud to be a long-time member and a multi-award winning agency of the Virtuoso global network
- Cruiseco and CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) preferred
- Airlines: access to competitive fares including premium class discounts on major carriers
- An international boutique hotel program: including access to special privilege programs with luxury partners
- Regular supplier training, invitations and educational trips
“At a time when the market is polarising between “discount sellers booking product” and “professional travel advisors delivering service” it’s critical to establish your market position. Virtuoso is completely focused on delivering our partners at Allure Travel with a unique competitive advantage, be it value added benefits, powerful client retention or a powerful roster of contacts.”
- Michael Londregan, Managing Director Asia Pacific at Virtuoso