Flybuys travel takes off
Australia’s newest online travel booking website has checked in, offering competitive prices and exclusive deals.
- flybuys members can now collect points for every booking plus redeem points on flights and hotels to travel for less
- Exclusive launch deals for international flights with Air New Zealand and Etihad Airways
- No flybuys travel booking fees
Australia’s newest travel booking website, www.flybuystravel.com.au, has taken flight! flybuys travel is a one-stop online destination offering customers competitive prices, exclusive deals and bonus flybuys points on airfares, hotels and car hire options with no flybuys travel booking fees.
Australia’s most popular shopping rewards program*, flybuys, has joined forces with Corporate Travel Management (CTM, ASX:CTD), to provide Australia with a new way to book great value travel for destinations around the world.
Members who jump on board can make the most of their flybuys membership with the ability to collect points for every booking or redeem points already collected to travel for less. Plus, all customers who book through flybuys travel can also earn additional points through their frequent flyer programs and rewards credit cards used to make the booking.
To celebrate, flybuys travel is offering exciting launch deals including:
- 5x flybuys points on all bookings
- From $949 return economy airfares with Air New Zealand to San Francisco, Houston and Los Angeles
- Up to 20% off Etihad flights to selected European destinations including Paris and Madrid
- 10x flybuys points when booking at any Oaks or Quest hotel across Australia and New Zealand
Coles Digital and Financial Services Director, Roger Sniezek, said, “We’re always looking for ways to lower the cost of living for Australian families and that’s why flybuys is excited to offer great value travel every day through our new travel booking website.”
“With over two-thirds of Australian households actively using a flybuys card, we are pleased to continue to provide members with new and meaningful ways to collect points or redeem points to travel for less,” Roger said.
CTM Managing Director Jamie Pherous said flybuys travel customers would benefit from CTM’s leading technology solutions that make booking travel quick and easy.
“The partnership between CTM and flybuys travel will make collecting and redeeming points for travel in Australia and overseas a simple and rewarding experience. We are also tremendously excited to be able to offer members access to special deals and make it easy for customers to redeem rewards on the flybuys travel website”.
*First point consulting research 2013, 2014, 2015.
**Terms & Conditions do apply; please visit www.flybuystravel.com.au for full details.