DESTINATION: LAS VEGAS, USA
Main International Airport:
Key Tourist Attractions:
1. Enjoy all the free shows that the major casinos and hotels offer, from the swashbuckling pirate show at Treasure Island to the magnificent fountain display at the Bellagio
2. Shopping shopping shopping! So many factory outlets with so many bargains!
3. An array of international stars performing daily throughout Las Vegas, including Elton John, Celine Dion and Cher. There are also many ‘Cirque Du Soleil' style shows as well as cabaret, comedy and magic shows. Las Vegas has it all!
4. Take a day trip to the Grand Canyon. Fly through the canyon and have lunch on the rim - an unforgettable trip
5. If you like to have a punt, this is the place for you! From bingo to blackjack, pokies to sportsbook - the major hotels have instruction seminars if you wish to try your luck!
Northern hemisphere summer months (April to September) can be very hot, with temperatures exceeding 36 degrees. Similarly, winters can be quite chilly, with skiing available just 2 hours from Las Vegas
Best Time to Visit:
Anytime - Las Vegas caters for everyone all year round!
Average Cost of a Meal:
From cheap eats and fast food chains to Michelin star restaurants (such as “Joel Robuchon” and “ Picasso”). Every themed hotel in Las Vegas also offers a fantastic buffet catering for all meals, starting at $8.99 for breakfast and $14.99 for dinner
Airfares from $1699* including taxes (from east coast Australia ports). *Prices are correct at time of print and may vary. Please contact Allure Travel for a quote.
For the best deals to the USA or for inspiration in planning your next leisure escape, contact Allure Travel on 1300 361 425.