Revitalised IHG Priority Club Rewards Program
A survey of more than 10,000 frequent hotel travellers has resulted in a new and improved offering from IHG's Priority Club Rewards – the world’s largest and fastest growing hotel loyalty programme.
When IHG launched the scheme in 1983 it was the world’s first loyalty programme - today it boasts more than 56 million members worldwide.
Despite its massive growth, IHG recognised there is always room for improvement and so embarked on 18 months of global research into how they could improve their Priority Club Rewards Program to offer its members even greater value.
The feedback collated allowed IHG to highlight key member ‘wants’, enabling the program to be revitalised and a ‘sky’s the limit’ approach taken to the management and redemption of points by members.
In addition to the lack of restrictions on how members can now use their points, a new look for the Priority Club Membership cards was also implemented, featuring water and beach landscape photography as chosen by its members.
Priority Club Rewards now also provides more member-preferred features, combining sought after benefits into one powerful programme that is simple and easy:
• Points which never expire
• The ability to earn and redeem points at over 4,400 locations worldwide (starting at 10,000 points, Priority Club Rewards points can be redeemed to reserve a free night at any of IHG’s 4,400 plus locations worldwide)
• No blackout dates for Reward Nights
• Members can earn Rewards faster by using a combination of Points & Cash - Points & Cash lets members use fewer points by combining them with cash to get to their next reward night faster
• Hotels Anywhere allows members the flexibility to use Priority Club points or combine points and cash, to book and stay virtually anywhere, even at IHG’s competitors' hotels
• More rewards to choose from – members can redeem Priority Club Rewards points for brand name merchandise, magazines and amazing experiences. They can even give them to their favourite charitable organisation during a time of need or just when they choose - your points, your choice!
• Gift Certificates – members can make their points work for their lifestyle by turning them into shopping, dining and entertainment, by redeeming Priority Club Rewards Points for their choice of gift certificates or vouchers
• Extended check-out options available
• Members receive a complimentary weekday newspaper
• and much more!
Priority Club Rewards membership is free.
For more information or to enrol online please visit www.priorityclub.com
. Alternatively, enrolments are available at the front desk of any IHG hotel property worldwide.
Don't forget to register for IHG’s current Double Points or Double Miles
promotion at the www.priorityclub.com
website. Between 16 May and 15 August 2011, members can earn Double Points or Double Miles on every qualifying stay, starting from the first stay at Staybridge and Candlewood Suites or from the second stay at InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express hotels.